Topic: NEW REVERB PEDAL FOR JOE TO SEE

Joe I just wondered if you have checked into this Reverb pedal for your rig? You might be very interested... it sounds like a real spring reverb at your feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDzRTd6pEhQ

-Josh Myers
www.joshmyersband.net

Thanks, Josh

Re: NEW REVERB PEDAL FOR JOE TO SEE

Nice! That has a very good Fender reverb sound. I'd love to see how it would sound through a cranked Marshall cool

-Eric

"It makes it sound like the amp is about ready to explode, that's because it IS about ready to explode." -Joe

"I've come all the way from Colorado... Long way from my home. Give me the hammer that killed John Henry..." The Ballad Of John Henry

Sounded cool... I have original Fender Spring Reverbs, a Diaz and a Kendrick.  The problem I have with real spring reverbs on stage is the tendency to break down and to make that SPLUSHHHHH sound when a man of considerable stature walks by.. Im gonna stick to the Boss REV-5..  its awesome.. Thanks for the tip!!
best
Joe B

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Sounded cool... I have original Fender Spring Reverbs, a Diaz and a Kendrick.  The problem I have with real spring reverbs on stage is the tendency to break down and to make that SPLUSHHHHH sound when a man of considerable stature walks by.. Im gonna stick to the Boss REV-5..  its awesome.. Thanks for the tip!!
best
Joe B

Joe I'm curious, have you tried the Fuchs Verbrator (digital reverb + dumbleator) or their stand alone reverb?  Here's a demo of Carl Verheyen playing a Fuchs amp with the Verbrator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlmgKQUqTbc

Besides the fantastic playing, I'm hearing one of the most realistic sounding digital reverbs!  I know you have good dealings with Mr. Andy Fuchs in the past and have tried some of his pedals at NAMM.  I can see this pedal in the loop of your Carol Ann or even Twinkleland especially doing wonders!  BTW I also love the Boss reverb and am a big Boss fan.

'67 and '74 Fender Twin Reverbs, '74 Marshall 1987 lead mkII, Metro Superlead 100. Pedals from TC Electronic, Ibanez, Dunlop, BK Butler, Electro-Harmonix, Fulltone, Maestro/Gibson, Loopmaster switching, VoodooLab, Boss. Gibson and Fender guitars, Dimarzio pickups.

5 (edited by stratpaulguy86 2009-12-31 18:50:44)

I just have to add the second video with Carl playing "Goodbye Pork Pie Hat".  It just makes me laugh out loud how killer this guy's chops are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKm3Tc_hTc&NR=1

Carl - "Anyone else wanna play"

Guy in background - "Not after that!"

cool

'67 and '74 Fender Twin Reverbs, '74 Marshall 1987 lead mkII, Metro Superlead 100. Pedals from TC Electronic, Ibanez, Dunlop, BK Butler, Electro-Harmonix, Fulltone, Maestro/Gibson, Loopmaster switching, VoodooLab, Boss. Gibson and Fender guitars, Dimarzio pickups.

Nice pedal, especially the stand alone reverb - very compact by Fuchs. I just bought a Dr. Scientist Reverberator instead and love it.  I was going to buy the fuchs, but opted for the dr scientist, as it provides hall and plate settings (i like just a hint of either or) - tone reminds me of a little of a two rock classic reverb amp IMO