Topic: '55 Fender Harvard Amp

Hey fellow gear fiends.
I have a '55 Fender Harvard Amp serial # H-000360.  All original except for the handle and power cord was replaced (the original is still in the back of the amp)

These were made between '55-'62.  All tube 10 watts.  A friend wants me to sell it for him but other than what I posted I know nothing else about the amp.  Any of you guys know anything.  It sounds freakin amazing!

Re: '55 Fender Harvard Amp

I have one.. Blonde used that and a tweed Vibrolux of mine on the Ballad of John Henry..  They are cool.. Worth about 800 bucks and  have soul for days.. Especially in a small room with a gibson les Paul.  I wrote/write many songs on mine and some cat had its way with it a long time ago.  Dad bought it for 300 and I think I still owe him for it.. oh well.. I should shut up now..
Joe Bonamassa

3 (edited by DAN 2010-02-26 16:40:01)

Back in 1980, my cat backed up and sprayed on the grill of my Peavy Pacer amp!.....Dont have the cat any more, but my son played Led Zep's ''Moby Dick'' through that amp just yesterday!
Takes a kitty but keeps on playing. >> DAN

79' Epiphone Genesis Custom, 89' pre-reissue Les Paul Standard, 90'Strat Plus,
02' Tele (ash), 91' Martin HD-28, Epi A-12 acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12

Thanks Joe !
They are a great sounding little amp.  By the way, I just bought back my original 1979 Mesa Boogie Mk IIB from the guy i sold it to in '85 for a MKIIIC which I ened up not liking.  I always wanted that MKII back.  The guy called me and asked if I was interested in it.  I jumped on it.  I know you recently got one.  Aren't they great?  Not like any new Boogie out there.