Topic: No Goldtop for Joe in Boston...

neutral

I have a couple theories, but da MAN did not play a goldtop the whole night... neutral

Theory:  Retired #1 for fear of the fate of #52?(#52 was indeed his fave and what I thought sounded best out of his harem until its recent damaging incident overseas)

GibsonLPJB#267

Re: No Goldtop for Joe in Boston...

P.S. the Blue one is a kewl **** guitar...  MAJOR gas for that one, but "Greeny" Definately had the best tone all night last night...

GibsonLPJB#267

I think he retired #1 before the whole #52 incident thing happened. What I want to know is, will it make a reappearance?

You know, I have a lot more gear than I need, but not as much as I want.

Number 001 is retired,  Prototype is also in my vault.  I bought the cherry sunburst with black parts as a stop gap while # 52 is being repaired.   I have a 70 Goldtop that I sometimes play as well as a 69 Les Paul Custom..  It depends on the day... Greeny aka Gary Moore  I know is the star of the show.  Hopefully # 52 comes back soon... I am thinking mid summer..
Best Joe B

5 (edited by Rik Emmett Fan 2010-04-30 01:24:35)

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Number 001 is retired,  Prototype is also in my vault.  I bought the cherry sunburst with black parts as a stop gap while # 52 is being repaired.   I have a 70 Goldtop that I sometimes play as well as a 69 Les Paul Custom..  It depends on the day... Greeny aka Gary Moore  I know is the star of the show.  Hopefully # 52 comes back soon... I am thinking mid summer..
Best Joe B

Joe, you are more than welcome to borrow #51 or #251 anytime...

Bill

Rik Emmett Fan wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Best Joe B

Joe, you are more than welcome to borrow #51 or #251 anytime...

Bill

And #157 is yours for the night in Oslo May 25th., if you'd like :-)
You'll get to see it anyway, as I've made an appointment with your agent for en interview with you (for Norwegian Music/HiFi mag "Fidelity").

will you finally try to buy greeny, joe?

I so totally think it would be one of the greatest honors in life to have Joe play a show on one of his children...so I offer up #184...my lil' Joe for Iowa City next Friday or Omaha Saturday.  I mean how cool would that be?

pattyluvs   cool

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

When we saw Joe earlier in the year he mentioned an airline messing up on of his axes...perhaps that's the one....?

Murfdog

Joe you are welcome to use mine (#36) for as long as you need. Just return it when you decide it needs to be retired.

Stay Safe

Had the opportunity to see Joe in Cleveland and offered mine to him too! ahahaha  It would be cool to get it back in a few months with who knows how many signatures on it.  That would be a pretty cool JBLP to have. 

This was my first Joe show, and it was easily the best show I've been to.  He just goes up and works his arse off for over 2 hours.  What a great time!

Joe...Your welcome to borrow my #75 in Dayton tonight...Just let me know...

The Other Joe B.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...and, I'm feelin good