Topic: Pre order at Wildwood!

They have the JBLP's up on the site.  Looks like you can pre order now......

Re: Pre order at Wildwood!

I made my pre order.

Rik Emmett Fan wrote:

I made my pre order.

Same here.

I just ordered #2!!  That makes two JBLP's in 3 months.  The bad news is my wife is gonna kill me.  The good news is I think I can claim Joe as a dependent on my taxes next year.   big_smile

xcorporate wrote:

I just ordered #2!!  That makes two JBLP's in 3 months.  The bad news is my wife is gonna kill me.  The good news is I think I can claim Joe as a dependent on my taxes next year.   big_smile

Use your IRA funds and call it an investment! tongue

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RickB wrote:
xcorporate wrote:

I like the way you think!

RickB wrote:
xcorporate wrote:

For less than the price of a new Jimmy Page #2, I've bought a JBGT and JBSB in the last six months.  Much happier with these purchases.

Jim

8 (edited by pit_s_xroad 2010-05-14 20:35:15)

xcorporate wrote:

jclark42796 wrote:

...   For less than the price of a new Jimmy Page #2, I've bought a JBGT and JBSB in the last six months.  Much happier with these purchases.
Jim

...congrats...  smile   so, now only a blue one is missing in your collection... big_smile

Greets
PIT...  cool

pit_s_xroad wrote:
xcorporate wrote:

jclark42796 wrote:

...   For less than the price of a new Jimmy Page #2, I've bought a JBGT and JBSB in the last six months.  Much happier with these purchases.
Jim

...congrats...  smile   so, now only a blue one is missing in your collection... big_smile

Greets
PIT...  cool

Thanks!  I think I spotted one of the first blue ones when it first went on ebay.  I wasn't sure it was legit.  By the time Joe confirmed it was real, it was gone.  Besides I'd just purchased my goldtop recently, so the only way I could have gotten it by the wife is if I said it was one guitar, a chameleon guitar, sometimes it's blue other times it gold  tongue

sounds like a good plan...  lol  lol  lol

When you guys called and pre-ordered, did you request a specific number?  Did they have any info on each guitar...like weight...neck size....etc

2009 Gibson Les Paul 1958 VOS (with black plastic)
2008 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Goldtop (with the cream plastic from the 58RI)
> Marshall Bluesbreaker 2 pedal >Boss sd-1> DD3 > Vox Ac15cc1

pit_s_xroad wrote:

Damn.....them some nice toys ya got there...Its a sickness aint it?

pit_s_xroad wrote:
xcorporate wrote:

jclark42796 wrote:

Jim

Greets
PIT...  cool

I need the blue one to complete my collection of JBLP's, for now. One of the original Blue JBLP would be great but that is unlikely, so I will have to get a Blue VOS if Joe and Gibson decide to make some ...

rpic wrote:
pit_s_xroad wrote:

Damn.....them some nice toys ya got there...Its a sickness aint it?

I must be the sickest of us all...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29278172@N02/sets/

LesPaul4 wrote:

When you guys called and pre-ordered, did you request a specific number?  Did they have any info on each guitar...like weight...neck size....etc

I asked specifically for #6 and Bruce at Wildwood said he'd hold that one for me and that is what my invoice says.  Some people want #1 or #7 or whatever, #6 is my number smile 

I inquired about the neck, but didn't get an answer (I'll ask again).  Bruce did say this,

the guitar sounds great and I think we might get something cool from Joe himself to include with the guitar

Keeping my fingers crossed for something cool  cool

I shot for the prototype, I guess the owner is keeping that one,  #1 was taken  roll  So I requested #2.  Just looking for a low number.  I had all sorts of reasons set up not to buy one.

If they don't return my email I won't buy one.
If they are rude on the phone I won't buy one.
If they won't let me reserve one of the top 5 #'s I won't buy one.

He returned my email in 2 minutes, was super nice on the phone and gauranteed me #2.  damn....sold.

xcorporate wrote:

I shot for the prototype, I guess the owner is keeping that one,  #1 was taken  roll  So I requested #2.  Just looking for a low number.  I had all sorts of reasons set up not to buy one.

If they don't return my email I won't buy one.
If they are rude on the phone I won't buy one.
If they won't let me reserve one of the top 5 #'s I won't buy one.

He returned my email in 2 minutes, was super nice on the phone and gauranteed me #2.  damn....sold.

According to his signature, it looks like Rik Emmett Fan got #1.

Guys...what do I do here...Joe help me please...

I really want a JBLP...I'd definitely prefer the burst...but I just bought a 58RI and I just can't afford one right now.  I love my 58RI....Do I sell My Goldtop Traditional and my 58RI and order one?...UGH!!!!

I need Help...professional help too!!!!

Barry

2009 Gibson Les Paul 1958 VOS (with black plastic)
2008 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Goldtop (with the cream plastic from the 58RI)
> Marshall Bluesbreaker 2 pedal >Boss sd-1> DD3 > Vox Ac15cc1