Topic: Joe on Sandi Thom's new album.

Anyone listened to the tracks featuring Joe on Sandi's new album. I picked the 4 songs and downloaded them from itunes. Joe sounds great but I was very surprised at Sandi's voice. My wife who is a singing techer said she had a good voice when she released "Punk rocker" but she sound slike she has matured into a fantastic blues singer.

Anyone know what gear joe is using on "This Ol' World"

Fuzz

Re: Joe on Sandi Thom's new album.

I do.... It was my 1973 Mesa Boogie Mark 1 and my # 279 Blue Les Paul.... I am so proud of my girl.. she is working so hard these days.. Bless her heart..
Joe B

3 (edited by t92780 2010-05-22 00:35:30)

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

I do.... It was my 1973 Mesa Boogie Mark 1 and my # 279 Blue Les Paul.... I am so proud of my girl.. she is working so hard these days.. Bless her heart..
Joe B

Joe Congrats!!  I've noticed your singing has gotten better and I realize with practice, everything does.  However, did you take voice lessons or anything?  If I could even just be decent, I would play at my local bar all the time, but don't and I can only humor the crowd for 60 minutes woth of instrumentals.

I appreciate yuor feedback and any advice on singing you may have - congrats again!!

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Joe B

it's an awesome tone! I think i'll download the rest of the album.