Topic: And Down the stretch we come..

Hey Ya'll..
       Day 2 of 74 in Barcelona Spain.  Great country not my cup of tea and scones as far as food but "its a lifestyle change" .  Anyway many thanks to the 1400 who came out last night in Madrid.. Bout doubled our audience from the last time.  Wicked way to start the tour.  Longest year of my life coming to a end.  Lots to go but I can see my couch and tv from a way distance.  Lots of stops ahead including AMERICA!!! Yes indeed I haven't forgotten about my homeys in the colonies.  New show, old favorites are back and even a  NEW SONG from the yet to be titled next solo record.  cool  Its called Slow Train.. You may see it on the Guitar Center Sessions TV 101 special I did before we arrive in 30 days.  A few tweaks to the show from last night and we are off.  Thank you all again for giving me the opportunity to go out and play music as my job.  New production, stage, screens the whole nine lined up for the Uk and America for the fall and I get to spend Thanksgiving in Nashville..!!!  I ll keep you posted along the way...
Joe Bonamassa

2 (edited by saboo 2010-10-02 16:30:13)

Re: And Down the stretch we come..

Hello, Joe

I'm pretty new here, but so happy to have jumped on board. Best wishes for a fabulous tour. We're flying from Portland, OR in February to see you in Anaheim and San Diego. It's going to be a loooong winter waiting for those shows! Can't wait.
Take care.

You Go Joe! I, Saboo and a lot of other forum buddies are waiting for San Diego!
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

There are some real turkeys in Nashville.

MuchGroan
BigJeff

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

5 (edited by Rocket 2010-10-02 18:03:13)

bigjeffjones wrote:

There are some real turkeys in Nashville.

MuchGroan
BigJeff

This turkey will be waddling about town shakin' my head & tail feathers for the holidaze...

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

Colonies? Joe, Joe, Joe! Where's that Revolution In You?!!!  lol  lol  lol

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Hello Joe.....well this homey is looking forward to seeing you in Feb at San Deigo.  It will be a long winter til then  as Saboo says.  Thank you for all you do in playing your music for us.

Slow Train, huh.  Nice title.  Sounds like you have been on it this year.  Just apply some more steam to speed it up so you can disembark at home and join the ranks of couch potato for a bit.

And if you're looking for a partner to freeze his butt off on the Salmon River during your winter break, give me a shout.  tongue

Major Tom to ground control...

I can't wait!! Literaly!! See you in Holland. I'm stoked about the set list and "Slow Train". Thanks for doing what you do. What a gift!! What a great ride!!  XXX Cathy

Joe,

Sharon and I have moved from Dayton to Acworth,GA...After you've celebrated Thanksgiving in Nashville...We'll see you in Columbus, GA...We're looking forward to seeing the new show...We've already recruited a bonch of Bona-virgins for the show...Beak a leg!...

The Other Joe B.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...and, I'm feelin good

Well Nashville for Thanksgiving it is then.  Can't wait to see the new show.  Have fun traveling the world and come back to USA safely.  Much love!

Sandy wink

Sandy

I know a place ....

...safe journeys!... keep doing what you do best and we will follow you!  wink

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Anyone know if there is support in the UK, or is it just Joe ?

No matter how far you try to push the envelope, it remains stationery

Pete The Cabby wrote:

...safe journeys!... keep doing what you do best and we will follow you!  wink

Good speaking for a man sometimes being on Rioja and whatelse.
Couldn't said that better.

Thanks for a great night Joe. We did really enjoy, first time I saw you you It changed my way to play guitar like nobody but SRV did, and since then everytime I see you It encourages and inspires me even more. Thanks also for your time after the gig and the pics. The perfect way to close a great night.

Relayer wrote:

Anyone know if there is support in the UK, or is it just Joe ?

Rock Radio mentioned there was no support for the Apollo gig in Manchester as Joe has a lot playing to do.

Day 2 of 74 in Barcelona Spain.  Great country not my cup of tea and scones as far as food but "its a lifestyle change" .
Joe - don't put scones in your tea  smile

matt77 wrote:

Rock Radio mentioned there was no support for the Apollo gig in Manchester as Joe has a lot playing to do.

Matt, more Joe suits me fine.  cool

5 days to Folkestone and counting.  big_smile

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Hey Joe,

We will be flying out west in February to catch the Anaheim and San Diego shows. First up though is the Wilke-Barre Pa. show in November. See you there!!

Joe, looking forward to this home stretch especially the tweaked set list. Will be there on 11/11 in Springfield, Mass, my girlfriend surprised me with tickets for my birthday last night !!! See you there northeast bonabuddies !!! Larry G