Topic: Is there any news on the JB Fuzz Face?

Is there any news on the JB Fuzz Face yet? I'm in need of a new fuzz pedal and am hoping to get Joe's signature one, but nobody seems to have any news on it. So whats the word?

Re: Is there any news on the JB Fuzz Face?

I just got the dunlop hendrix fuzz, it's awsome. Takes up serious pedal board space though, looks perfect. Haven't heard about the Bonamassa Fuzz for a while.

I believe the JB Copper Fuzz Face is in the final stages of completion.  I just wrote the copy for the box and saw a prototype package.  They did a awesome job.  If I had to guess I would say within 90 days it should be available.  If you use them long enough they start looking like old pennies..
Joe B

Sorry to bring this down to the usual, but what price range are we looking at here? Double a reissue?

DaveWammbarro wrote:

Sorry to bring this down to the usual, but what price range are we looking at here? Double a reissue?

I'd like to know that too.

The Hendrix one is like 150 so I'm just going to guess that its around that, but I have no clue. I think I'll get one regardless.

7 (edited by Billion81 2010-11-12 01:15:20)

Is the JB Copper Fuzz Face a J Tripps design? Will it be released as a Way Huge product or something else altogether? BTW- the switching on the Aqua-Puss is dead silent. I wish it had a bit longer delay on it but it is a really great design.

Looking forward to hearing the Fuzz Face when it comes out.

I'll be looking for one! I'm $aving up!

Never owned a fuzz pedal...

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool