Topic: Dumble 4x12 with EV12Ls

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dumble-4X12-Angle-C … 2eb2316b42

Yeah right!

Joe...get your sig. cab out there...

Re: Dumble 4x12 with EV12Ls

For god sakes.....

I don't charge for mistakes. - Joe Bonamassa

Someone is stupid... I cant believe that anyone would be stupid enough to think that the speaker cabinet is really going to make any difference in your tone.  Spend the 50,000 on the dumble head and then spend 30,000 on the speakers... That guy is an idiot.

A.Dumble's breath in a jar... $50,000...
It improves your tone.

Dumble's toenail clipping picks...$1000..
It improves your tone.

Dumble's prayer thoughts for magical tone...$5000
It improves your tone.

I'm sure Dumble accepts payment in food court vouchers these days anyway...

And don't forget the wiring! It consists of a choice selection of the world's finest lead and copper, personally hand-dug by Mr Dumble in the most exclusive mines of Latin America.

6 (edited by dave_5150 2010-12-27 08:20:55)

jgalvan8804 wrote:

Someone is stupid... I cant believe that anyone would be stupid enough to think that the speaker cabinet is really going to make any difference in your tone.  Spend the 50,000 on the dumble head and then spend 30,000 on the speakers... That guy is an idiot.

Just for the record I believe that cabinet's do make a difference in tone ..I've owned the same 4x12 Marshall for 20 years ..it was oriinally made in 1974 and came factory loaded with 2x 1973 25w Greenback and 2x 1974 30w G12H.

Until trying to replace it this year I didn't realise how good it was ..in the end I sold the speakers, put some 250w Eminence Delta Pro's in there and kept the cab as for all it weighs a ton and its rather tatty looking it simply sounds better to me when tested against other cabs loaded with the same speakers

However back in context of this post I don't believe that particular cab would add $30,000 to my tone or anyone elses wink ..that said though it's his item and he can sell it for whatever he'd like ..the trick will be in finding a willing buyer

Dumble's toenail clipping picks...$1000..
It improves your tone.

1000 usd !!  I paid 2000 euros.   but it was woth every penny.....  big_smile

"Everybody's entitled to my opinion. wink

a whole lotta hype can make someone very broke or very rich.  lol

Spider wrote:

a whole lotta hype can make someone very broke or very rich.  lol

But not both! At least not at the same time!

Just another Crock Mon, & Keep the Sanity of Your Self Trusting Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

well, Dumb is in Dumble and that is just plain dumb.

Amp: Firebird Musical Amplifiers
Guitars:62 LP SG , 02 FB VII, JB FB I, 76 Electra Omega, 64 Firebird V, 73 LPC, 61 Custom Tele, 59 and 60 Melody Maker
Effects: Mythos Chupacabra, Strymon Deco/Flint

I ll sell ya my mojos for half... plus they come with a way huge aqua puss pin in the front left corner.. I mean 30 k... Yikes!!! It better come with its own valet service for that..
joe b