Topic: connecting the Palmer PDI-03 when using mutiple amps

How does Joe connect to the Palmer PDI-03 when he has four amps? I know he has the silver Jubliee and one of his other three heads swiched in but the Palmer PDI-03 only has one 8 ohm input for a head.
I am sure I am missing something stupid.
Thanks Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: connecting the Palmer PDI-03 when using mutiple amps

CT wrote:

Joe only uses the PDI-03 on the Jubilee... nothing else.   big_smile

So what is heard in front of the house is only the Jubilee not a mixture of two that he usally has active? Seems that what he hears and coming out of the front house would be the same.
Thanks for the response but I am still confused
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:
CT wrote:

Joe only uses the PDI-03 on the Jubilee... nothing else.   big_smile

So what is heard in front of the house is only the Jubilee not a mixture of two that he usally has active? Seems that what he hears and coming out of the front house would be the same.
Thanks for the response but I am still confused
Cheers Ron

There are plenty of YouTube videos going through his rig that might help if you haven't already checked them out

All the best

Jonny

FOH gets the Jubilee + whichever of the other three amps Joe selects. Not sure, but I think that the output from the Palmer can also be mixed into FOH if the acoustics of the room need something extra to make the tone right.

?............ big_smile

Come on you Blades!

Hey Guys,
          There are a total of four lines.. Three mics on the alternate amps and a Palmer on the silver jubilee.  This year we are brainstorming about changing the rig.. Most likely all amps will be on Palmers.  They sound amazing and are very consistent.  But we are just in the planning stages..
Joe B

Quick question for you Joe about the Palmers.  They are said to put off considerable heat and it is recommended (by Palmer) to leave a rack space above and/or below to give the unit ventilation.  In your rack you don't give it the extra space and I was wondering if you have any issues with the unit overheating or breaking down.  Also, running 4 of them would put off some serious heat I think.  Let me know what you think!

'67 and '74 Fender Twin Reverbs, '74 Marshall 1987 lead mkII, Metro Superlead 100. Pedals from TC Electronic, Ibanez, Dunlop, BK Butler, Electro-Harmonix, Fulltone, Maestro/Gibson, Loopmaster switching, VoodooLab, Boss. Gibson and Fender guitars, Dimarzio pickups.