Topic: Joes Amps

I see that Joe is on the Fuchs website endorsing Fuchs Amps. Yet ive never seen him use one. Whats the deal

Re: Joes Amps

bluesman19464 wrote:

I see that Joe is on the Fuchs website endorsing Fuchs Amps. Yet ive never seen him use one. Whats the deal

I guess it's like changing socks...

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

He did use them for a little while in 2006 I believe it was... he said he heard Kenny Wayne Shepherd playing through one and loved the fat tone he was getting... but he did use them for a while, now he's onto something else

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

I have a ODS 100.  I like it.. I have two Identical rigs (sorta) One in Europe and one here in the US.. I also leave gear in Mississippi and in Los Angeles.  I m trying not to pay the airlines to destroy my gear anymore.. So certain amps and guitars  show up at certain times.. Its also depending on the venue sound and how Im feeling on a particular day..
Joe Bonamassa

Joe
Thanks so much for your reply. The reason i asked the question is that im in the process of searching for  another amp to use with my Alessandro (6L6) Working Dog. The Alessandro does the Blackface thing in spades but its a bit of a one trick pony. Im looking for a two channel amp that does both clean and overdriven real well. One of the amps im considering is the Fuchs ODS. I played through one and was very impressed with the tone. Ive also tryed a Carol Ann and a Two Rock Custom Sig. The Carol Ann sounded  great but the shop where i tryed it said that Carol Ann is not taking any more orders untill at least April. The Two Rock did'nt bowl me over like i thought it would. Maybe my expectations were to high with all the hoopla surrounding those amps. Also Two Rock is just crazy with the pricing of there amps. Trying to justify the price of a Fuchs to my wife is going to be hard enough. A Two Rock and i would be bunking with the dog.
Thanks
Owen