See if these work! no sitar though smile

http://pithaly.blogspot.com/2008/02/joe … 008-1.html

http://pithaly.blogspot.com/2008/02/joe … 008-2.html

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

2 (edited by pattyluvsjoe 2008-02-09 16:48:06)

Re: In India...

AWESOME ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you were here or I was there, I would hug you!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                   pattyluvsjoe

I can't get anything on Walk In My Shadows, all the text is there, but no video?????????????

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Rocket U the MAN ,That was AWESOME . Sooooooooooo far away, But with the internet he seems so close. Looks like the boys are a jammin away!!!!!  smile  smile  smile 

THANKS AGAIN ROCKET >
Jon

Thanks Rocket! That's the fastest we've ever gotten a video..Same day coverage. I couldn't get the 2nd to work either, but I'll try later...   Cathy

Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the nice comments! I've got the 2nd video posted, as well as 4 more!!

Rock on!! As they say, http://pithaly.blogspot.com 's "takin' the hit"!! smilesmile

I said a lot of things, never said goodbye

Hi Pithaly..Welcome to the forum and thank you sooo much. Hang around. With Europe next week, our Man-O-England, Michael Lynch, will be filling us in on the shows. Namaste, Cathy

Namaste indeed! 
Welcome to our new friend.  Glad you like the blues!
Thank you for the vids.

MuchLove
Jeff

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Pithaly
Thank you so much for posting ,your making it a very nice Saturday evening in Chilly Chicago Illinois USA  wind chill is going to be ------25 below tonight . And welcome to the BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD ,THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU  smile
JON

You Rock Pithaly!!! I'm diggin' those videos out here in sunny California. Anybody ever seen Joe play that guitar before? It's a gold top and the trim looks like the description of his new Gibson signature model. I don't think I saw that one in any of Roy's photos. What do the rest of you think?

Mumbai Got Rocked!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Pithaly!  Tell us, how did the audience like Joe?  We could hear the enthusiastic applause - did you get the sense that people knew of him before this concert?  We even heard your comment while you were videoing, were you a fan of his before the concert?  You must be now!  Many thanks for posting the great videos. 

Anne

Thank you very much for posting these videos!

That was just Brilliant .... Seeing the band First time out of America & Europe on the other side of the world in India , and hearing the audience going wild. and Rick's Keys Sounded More Upfront .. Cool

Was Great to See the guys in action in Asia ..... Thanks For The Video's Pithaly , Welcome to the Forum

.............................. Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Many thanks to you Pithaly.  smile

Life Is Good

pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Loved the video, really a great thing to see them so soon after the performance!!!  And I would also like to know how the band was recieved over there.  Please let us know.  I heard that there is a huge blues following in India. 
Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum,
susan

15 (edited by Pithaly 2008-02-10 03:58:03)

"Hi Pithaly..Welcome to the forum and thank you sooo much. Hang around. With Europe next week, our Man-O-England, Michael Lynch, will be filling us in on the shows. Namaste, Cathy"

Hi Cathy, Thank you, and I will hang around for a while! Namaste! (Not used that phrase myself for a long time!) smile

"Jeff
Namaste indeed!
Welcome to our new friend.  Glad you like the blues!
Thank you for the vids."

Jeff, thank you for the warm welcome! Glad you liked the videos! The sound's a bit poor, since a tweeter was distorting and all I had was a digital camera, but what the heck! Joe would sound fine even witha vinyl played with an iron needle! :;

"JON
Pithaly
Thank you so much for posting ,your making it a very nice Saturday evening in Chilly Chicago Illinois USA  wind chill is going to be ------25 below tonight . And welcome to the BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD ,THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU  smile"

Ye Gods!! - 25 deg C???? yikes And to think 'm wearing thermals here in Mumbai @ +9deg C, hehe.

"J Dawg
You Rock Pithaly!!! I'm diggin' those videos out here in sunny California. Anybody ever seen Joe play that guitar before? It's a gold top and the trim looks like the description of his new Gibson signature model. I don't think I saw that one in any of Roy's photos. What do the rest of you think?"

I rock. Heh. He played on the Gigliotti, but I have no idea about the gold guitar dude.

"Anne
Pithaly!  Tell us, how did the audience like Joe?  We could hear the enthusiastic applause - did you get the sense that people knew of him before this concert?  We even heard your comment while you were videoing, were you a fan of his before the concert?  You must be now!  Many thanks for posting the great videos."

Anne! Thank you for commenting and making me aware of theis great forum! I'm not alone!

I can't say that the excitement was palpable and all, since most of the audience had probably not heard of Joe Bonamassa and were there just for the chilled (9 deg C) Mumbai air. Consider this: The front barricade was empty, and one could just walk up right in front.

Iron Maiden, which for some strange reason, is extremely popular with Indian teens, had performed a few days back. That too, I guess was a dampener for the younger crowd to be present at the show. Kids shell out rupees for two shows consequently!

I heard of Joe Bonamassa in October 2007 or so, on reading an article in either Rolling Stone or GuitarOne, I don't remember which. So I downloaded Sloe Gin and was amazingly surprised to hear a GREAT blues artist after so long!

I've been a John Mayall fan for so long. Of course, you have all the old blues men, Hooker, Buddy (who was great too when he played in Mumbai!), and of course, Slow Hand, and so many others.

I think "You and Me" is his best album to date and I simply love his rendition of "Tea for One"!  Heck, I think he's done a better job than Led Zep themselves!

There will be some coverage on "Zoom" television in India, or so the media gal told me. She's been covering the rock and blues scene for long it seems, and was at the venue with the video guy and all that, but seemed more interested in interviewing the Bollywood personalities rather than Joe's fans.

After the show, I spotted Joe in the Johnnie Walker Lounge downing a couple, and so asked the bouncers outside that I'd like to meet him. They persistently refused. A member of Joe's band stepped out, so I requested him to tell Joe that my son and I would like to meet him, since I guess we were really the only true fans there tongue, (apart from Sanjay Dutt, the Bollywood actor whoc has been instrumental in persuading Blues artists to perform in India every year).

The next thing I see is Joe walking out to meet us!! That was amazing really!!

"dazee
Thank you very much for posting these videos!"

Dazee, glad you liked them!

"Michael
That was just Brilliant .... Seeing the band First time out of America & Europe on the other side of the world in India , and hearing the audience going wild. and Rick's Keys Sounded More Upfront .. Cool
Was Great to See the guys in action in Asia ..... Thanks For The Video's Pithaly , Welcome to the Forum."

Oh, it was their first time out, eh? Thanks for the warm welcome!

"pattyluvsjoe
Many thanks to you Pithaly.  smile
Life Is Good"

Nice to see life's good, Patty!
Pithalyluvspattyandjoe big_smile

"susan
Loved the video, really a great thing to see them so soon after the performance!!!  And I would also like to know how the band was recieved over there.  Please let us know.  I heard that there is a huge blues following in India.
Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum,"

Yep, Susan! I got back, did a quick convert from MOV to AVI and stitched the whole thing up in Windows Movie Maker and that made it almost live! I never thoght that there would be so many real-time enthusiasts!!

My YouTube url:

http://youtube.com/user/B335LLR

Do I become a Gold member now? big_smile

Just 996 more posts and you'll be Bona-bonafide Bonametal with an extremely solid start.

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Pithaly,
You're gold as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for the videos.
I noticed you're an HVAC guy. I work for an HVAC consultant in Chicago.
Oh yeah, it's -25 degrees F (windchill) in Chicago, not C. Still plenty cold though.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"