Topic: We are SO PROUD OF YOU JOE and can't wait for you to COME HOME!!

GREAT NEWS all around!  By all accounts, the European tour was A HUGE SUCCESS!  The ever-faithful and new fans alike arrived in droves and clamored for the best vantage point from which to witness the genius that is Joe Bonamassa!  The supremely talented Carmine Rojas, Rick Melick and Bogie Bowles provided new meaning to the terms harmony and synergy.  The band has never sounded better.  Gigs were SOLD OUT left and right!  A record number of new fans joined the Forum!  Both new and long time fans generously shared their enthusiasm through excellent stories, reviews, photos and videos, leaving the rest of us to feel almost as if we were there as well.  Some very special, extra-devoted folks were given the red carpet treatment by Joe and the boys!  A new CD will be released within a few months!  The fans in Europe have many new shows to look forward to later this year!  BUT........for now.......the REALLY good news is that THE BOYS ARE COMING HOME!!  WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

We are SO PROUD of you Joe, and so glad that this tour was everything you wanted it to be, and then some.  We are SO THRILLED that you have that very special date next year to look forward to.  But we are REALLY, REALLY HAPPY that you are on your way home, to get a little rest, catch up with family and friends, spend some time in the studio, and, best of all, spend some time with US!!!  Your fans in America are chomping at the bit, watching that Tour Page daily, waiting for you to come home and spend a day or two or an evening in our towns, cities, villages and hamlets!  WE MISS YOU and CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME MORE JOE SHOWS UNDER OUR BELTS!!!!  Travel safely, stay well, and we will SEE YOU SOON!!!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Re: We are SO PROUD OF YOU JOE and can't wait for you to COME HOME!!

Jane H. wrote:

yeah, what she said!!!

Yeah, Yeah, what she said too.... 

Kudoos to the band!

Music is good for the Soul...

Great Success Joe!
Take a little time off but remember....No Slacking....
Then do it Again!

Just when I discovered the meaning of life, it changed.

Is Joe coming home or still traveling? I thought there was a gig in Bahrain on the 8th.

I'm just saying.

As far as I remember well, they said they go to Bahrain first and do a few days relazing too. Then they return to the US.

Andre Wittebroek

Nancy in Chicago wrote:

Is Joe coming home or still traveling? I thought there was a gig in Bahrain on the 8th.

Aw shucks Nancy - don't be burstin' my bubble!  I forgot about Bahrain......it's not listed on the Tour Page, you know.....and so, it slipped my mind...............  Can't they be on their WAY home VIA Bahrain???  You gotta give me that!

Here's a press release dated 3/20/08 - it looks like an 04/06/08 date is scheduled for Bahrain...................

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080320/lath031.html?.v=101

STILL proud, STILL thrilled, STILL happy, and STILL anxiously awaiting Joe's return,

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

You guys been gone?  No wonder your frikking voice mailboxes are overflowing.  I wish somebody would a told me.  Where ya been anyway?

whatthehell
justashroom

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms