Topic: The River(bend)

Who's going to the Riverbend Festival tomorrow night? It's Joe's first appearance in East Tennessee and I'm totally stoked. I can't wait to see the folks light up when Joe starts testifying. I'll be in an old school black "established" shirt as close to the stage as I can get. I'd love to meet some other forum dwellers.

Blessings,
Larry

"...play skillfully and shout for joy." Psalm 33:3b (honest, it really says that)

2 (edited by Elliott730 2008-06-10 21:31:08)

Re: The River(bend)

I logged on to post that this would be my first Joe Bonamassa show. A friend and I will be driving the 6 hours from Tupelo, MS to the show. I can't tell you how excited I am to be going. I am new to JB's music and try to hold true to telling somebody about Joe everyday. I'm 37 years old and will be attending my 20th year High School Reunion when I get back from Chattanooga and I feel like I'm 18 years old going to this show tomorrow.

Don't take life seriously, no one gets out alive.

Re: The River(bend)

Hey ! Larry,

I will be there, and with a Muncy Guitar for Joe to play, If you come to the back side of the Budwieser stage, I will be there, you can see a three dimensional fretboard for the first time.

The fretboard is called a "STEALTH FINGERBOARD ", I believe Joe can play in three dimension, so it will be fun to see his face when he goes 3-D on the fingerboard.

This is a totally intonated guitar, with absolute pitch at all fret positions, The first guitar in the world to achieve this level of excellance  the most perfect guitar music you will ever hear.

The guitar is set up with Markley strings .011's , is what he plays, as I understand
and the pups are Seymore Duncan, the action is setup HIGH ?, 1.5 MM, = 1/16 inch.

I do not know if Joe will see this post , so he will not be expecting a guitar like this.

Have fun, stay TUNED !

Gary Muncy