1 (edited by JBJHJM 2010-01-30 02:21:09)

Topic: Many TABs

Hi!
I made many TABs of Joe's songs, and as long as Joe agrees with this, I will upload and share them with you.

They are in GTPro5 format!
By request I will convert them into PDFs!

If you miss a TAB, just ask - and maybe I'll find time for tabbing it. wink

New:
The finished Tabs, work in progress and future projects
are available on             http://jbjhjm.spaces.live.com/

P.S.: For all GTPro Users: Maybe my chosen sound-presets in the tabs will sound strange; thats because I'm using a special midi-system for the playback of the tabs, so that it sounds very great - ok great for a midi playback... lol

Here are my tabbed songs by "Smokin' Joe": http://www.jbonamassa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7236
I LIKE MUSIC! big_smile big_smile big_smile

Re: Many TABs

Hey, i wondered who it was uploading all those great tabs to ultimate guitar. I think it's safe to say that I've downloaded them all. Thanks so much they are awesome! big_smile

If you get the tab of the live version of Woke up Dreaming finished I think I probably would just lock myself in my room for about 3 years until I can at least make a noise that sounds remotely like it. Any info on how long you think it would be til that tab is done? wink

Cheers, keep up the good work,
Matt

hey, cool noch jemand aus hh !!

würd mich über pdfs von....freuen wink

Bridge to better Days (You&Me)
High water Everywhere (new acoustic version)
Miss You hate You (Live)
Sloe Gin (Live)

Steppin out/Rice puddin'
Takin the Hit (Studio Version)
Walk in my Shadows (Studio Version)

In Progress:
Woke up dreamin (the long 10-minute-version // what else...^^)
Pain and Sorrow (the long live version)
Mountain Time

Maybe, for the future:

The River
Burning hell !!!
Had to cry Today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TTKfPzkN0  BCC - Song of yesterday live !

The River and Had To Cry Today are in the tab book. I've made a tab for Black Night already...

"Music is the only thing that you can share with a million million people and you don't lose, you gain. It helps you to get energy and to live long, because when your soul is very happy then you don't want to die." - Ali Akbar Khan

Welcome to the forum and thanks for offering your tabs! smile

What a tremendous effort to tab all those songs! You must have been sitting there with your guitar for ages ....
I´d really like to have some of your tabs (especially the live ones), even though I guess I´ll have a hard time trying to play them ... but I´ll write you a mail as soon as I´m back home ... PDFs would be great!

You say that "Mountain Time" is in progess - if you´ve got some more time then PLEASE think about the live version too big_smile.

TTYL, Eva

P.S.: Mal auf deutsch - vielleicht sehen wir uns ja im Dezember auf dem Konzert in Hamburg! Werde Issy da besuchen ... smile

I can transfer The River and Had To Cry Today to Guitar Pro, but it won't be nearly as complex as your tabs, it'll just be a single guitar line. Maybe you could add the drums bass voice etc.?

"Music is the only thing that you can share with a million million people and you don't lose, you gain. It helps you to get energy and to live long, because when your soul is very happy then you don't want to die." - Ali Akbar Khan

JBJHJM wrote:

Maybe, for the future:
You upset me baby
The River
Burning hell
Had to cry Today
Another Kind of Love
Asking around for You (the new live version)
Ball Peen Hammer (Live)
One of these Days
Never Make Your Move To Soon
Travellin' South
Your Funeral and my Trial

I've figured out Another Kind of Love, Your Funeral and My Trial, One Of These Days, and the studio version of Asking Around for you, but I don't know how to make tabs. Can I have some help???

"It makes it sound like the amp is about ready to explode, that's because it IS about ready to explode." -Joe

"I've come all the way from Colorado... Long way from my home. Give me the hammer that killed John Henry..." The Ballad Of John Henry

8 (edited by Matt 2008-08-13 15:12:15)

Hey JBJHJM,

I just downloaded the PDF of Woke up Dreaming and so far it sounds awesome, cheers man big_smile I can't wait for the GPro version to be available on Ulimateguitar.

JBSRV - There are a couple of programs you can use to make tabs:

Power Tab Editor - This is a program used to make Power tabs its free and can be found at http://www.power-tab.net/guitar.php

Guitar pro - This is the one JBJHJM uses and make Guitar pro files. Unfortunately its not free but you can download a 15 day trial. http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php

Tux Guitar - This is a program I've mentioned before, it is an open source program which basically means its free lol. It can read and write to Guitar Pro files, its what i use to open the guitar pro files JBJHM creates. Its found at http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/

Thats about all i knwo as far s making tabs goes, i tried to make my own but getting the timming and all the rest to work nicely got me stumped lol. All i could do was put the notes in, in the correct  order lol.

Matt

Matt

Thanks for the help but I'm afraid I'll have the same problems as you.

-Eric

"It makes it sound like the amp is about ready to explode, that's because it IS about ready to explode." -Joe

"I've come all the way from Colorado... Long way from my home. Give me the hammer that killed John Henry..." The Ballad Of John Henry

Can I make a personal request? Any chance of tab for 'When she dances' and Asking around for you? Please.

Jon

Crazy old Scottish person, still playing, still learning.

11 (edited by JBJHJM 2008-11-04 14:53:25)

jockman wrote:

Can I make a personal request? Any chance of tab for 'When she dances' and Asking around for you? Please.

Yes, certainly you can!
I'm going to  tab When she Dances, too, but it will have to wait until I have some more time.

Here are my tabbed songs by "Smokin' Joe": http://www.jbonamassa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7236
I LIKE MUSIC! big_smile big_smile big_smile

Hi, Any chance of tabbing Black Night and Seagull from Sloe gin. My all time faves. Mark.

JBJHJM wrote:
Musicinmysoul wrote:

I can transfer The River and Had To Cry Today to Guitar Pro, but it won't be nearly as complex as your tabs, it'll just be a single guitar line. Maybe you could add the drums bass voice etc.?

I think I've already made some parts of Had to cry today (Live @ Rockpalast) and the River... but the Guitar TABs are already in Joes songbook (think I post this the 2nd time?!?)

JBSRV wrote:

I've figured out Another Kind of Love, Your Funeral and My Trial, One Of These Days, and the studio version of Asking Around for you, but I don't know how to make tabs. Can I have some help???

If you want to, just write'em down in the correct order and send it to me, and I'll see what I can do - but I think this will need some time...

jockman wrote:

Yes, certainly you can!
I'll make at least a TAB of the Asking around for you (Live version), but I think Rick Melicks Keyboard (which sound only great, great, greeat...) will be very hard to TAB - so ask again in.. mmmhhh... 42 million years big_smile big_smile ! [OK bad joke]

I also have thinked about tabing When she Dances, but I haven't decided to tab or not to tab it.

So: any chance? Yes!!! But, not today smile

Jannik

Many thanks for even considering my request, I look forward to the tabs. The piano part, well, no need for that, but you are spot on, a fantastic intro to the song.

Crazy old Scottish person, still playing, still learning.

darn I dont have guitar pro!

awesome job on FAUX MANTINI.  You sure are a palyer to figure that out

Thanks again.  I guess the PDF of the gPro are on the rapidshare link?

anyone have the tab of Starship Trooper? 
I love all these new tabs but I cant use GPro

TuxGuitar can open the Guitar Pro files for you. There's a link, here on the thread. It's free!

Early 80's 1957 U.S. Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (Surf Green)-Warmouth Soloist  Pearly Gates Neck, Pearly Gates Bridge- Larrivee D-03 (Mahogany/ Spruce)
Carmen Ghia Head- Marshall 112 Cab W/G12H 30  or  Custom 4 X 6v6 Head  or  Budda Twinmaster Plus Head-Traynor 212 Cab w/Eminence Texas Heats. 
Mo'D-Eternity-Blues Pro- Timmy-BYOC Chorus/Vibrato- TC SCF- Korg DT 10 Pedal Tuner

18 (edited by Matt 2008-08-15 10:02:58)

Hey Ballgame,

There is a program called Tux guitar which is free and can open guitar pro files and play them jsut like guitar pro

here is the link
http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/

*EDITZ* Budda beat me too ti but theres the link anyway smile
Matt