Topic: Moulin Blues 2009

Joe is playing again here in The Netherlands at the Moulin Blues Festival in Ospel.
It's a two days event (1 + 2 May 2009) and Joe is playing there on Friday 1 May 2009 !!
Also scheduled that day is Watermelon Slim ...

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Kind regards,
Marco.

www.bluesmagazine.nl

Re: Moulin Blues 2009

Great news!
Nice to 'warm up' for the concert at RAH may 4th.
I understand there are also plan for a concert in Carré Amsterdam later in 2009. Any more news about that?

Geert wrote:

Great news!
I understand there are also plan for a concert in Carré Amsterdam later in 2009. Any more news about that?

I understand that one is scheduled for later in 2009, November!

He marco,

Great news about the Moulin blues.
Where did you found out about this?
Nothing yet on theire website.
Do you know when the ticketsale will start.
Would love  to be there at friday 1st.

Greetings

Marco thanks for the info!!

Marianne and myself will be there!!

Annelies

Me too (hopefully)! smile

Eva

Only 50 Kilometers from my home ,but when i think how many tickets i bought 2007/2008/2009
i think about isen`t it possible to buy a Year Ticket ? ....serius question
mabye with the offer to take one person more in so its a good thing to invite new possible Fan`s ?

thanks Marco for the info
greetz Geko

Geko wrote:

Only 50 Kilometers from my home ,but when i think how many tickets i bought 2007/2008/2009
i think about isen`t it possible to buy a Year Ticket ? ....serius question
mabye with the offer to take one person more in so its a good thing to invite new possible Fan`s ?

thanks Marco for the info
greetz Geko

Ha! Joe Bonamassa - Year - ticket ... yes, definitely. wink

Eva

9 (edited by Geko 2008-12-22 09:09:42)

Is it so wrong ? ... think so you have no ticket stress you can go to the show you like or not its just easy for the loyal fan base i thought ???

plus: if you miss a show you dont have to worry of your money

think about it has somthing good in it

Geko wrote:

Is it so wrong ? ... think so you have no ticket stress you can go to the show you like or not its just easy for the loyal fan base i thought ???

Don´t get me wrong - ich hab nur meine Begeisterung über die Idee ausgedrückt. smile

Eva

eva wrote:
Geko wrote:

Don´t get me wrong - ich hab nur meine Begeisterung über die Idee ausgedrückt. smile

Eva

Ja ja schon klar ..lol .....  wink

Geko wrote:

i think about isen`t it possible to buy a Year Ticket ?

yes, and a senior´s card for 50%.
Günter

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Eva´s Dad wrote:
Geko wrote:

i think about isen`t it possible to buy a Year Ticket ?

yes, and a senior´s card for 50%.
Günter

He He He ...that would damage the compleed business Günter big_smile

but good try ...;)

Hey Eva..You'll be there with George and me!! Won't this be fun!!!!  What a warm-up for the RAH!  I fear the second half of 2009 will be anti-climatic. Just as well..I need to concentrate on earning money instead of spending it! smile Cathy

15 (edited by Amsterhammer 2008-12-22 16:53:06)

As I posted yesterday in the disappeared post, we were told that the date at the Moulin wasn't definite yet (either 1st or 2nd), that there would be another Dutch show (which would presumably have to be on the 2nd) and that yes, Joe would be playing the Carre next November!

Cathy and I look forward to whomever of the Bonabuddies is able to join us for these shows and for Koninginnedag. big_smile

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

cathysiler wrote:

Hey Eva..You'll be there with George and me!! Won't this be fun!!!!  What a warm-up for the RAH!  I fear the second half of 2009 will be anti-climatic. Just as well..I need to concentrate on earning money instead of spending it! smile Cathy

hope i can join you  for the Warm up...Andre too i think but cant talk for him

cathysiler wrote:

Hey Eva..You'll be there with George and me!!

Thanks Cathy, now that you have made the decicion for me I won´t have to have an endless monolog with my conscience and act like I´m considering NOT to go, because of the money etc. - darn it, I will earn the money!! wink
This will be so much FUN .... smile

Eva

Sorry Eva..not trying to be bossy.  Remember, you just need to get to Amsterdam..we'll take care of you from there....I do believe it may turn out to be a Camp Geko reunion!! That would make it all extra sweet!  Cathy