Re: Concert and pre RAH forum meeting place arranged for 3rd May!

I'm getting a little confused now.....also about which topic to use for what questions...... roll

So - those of us going to Dingwalls will get our name tag badges there from Wooders - correct?

We will now also get Cocoon entry tickets? If so, whom do we pay and exactly how much?

If not, when and where do we get whatever we need for Cocoon?

As Cathy asked in another topic here, are we meeting at/in front of Dingwalls at some point before the show or are we meeting earlier that evening at a local pub?

I'd invite you all round to my ex-home, which is literally around the corner in Primrose Hill, but I don't think that my ex-wife would be amused. big_smile

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Renee and I also have tickets to this event so you can add us to the list.

Greenose wrote:

Hi, Wooders has asked me to check how many forum members will be attending Dingwalls, and able to pick up their badges there. So far I believe these members are attending:

Greenose + 1
Cathy + George
Eva, Gunter + 1
Wooders + 1
Pete59 + 1
Sandy + 1
RICjunkie
Tripsy + 3
Geoff + Sue
Bill S + 1
Bizzer + Sharon
Maggie
PaulB74
Kayabarb + 1
Currymandavid
Icon + 1
Mansfield
Eldo56
Wombat
Vickyh31 + 7

Is there more? smile

Amsterhammer wrote:

I'm getting a little confused now.....also about which topic to use for what questions...... roll

So - those of us going to Dingwalls will get our name tag badges there from Wooders - correct?

We will now also get Cocoon entry tickets? If so, whom do we pay and exactly how much?

If not, when and where do we get whatever we need for Cocoon?

As Cathy asked in another topic here, are we meeting at/in front of Dingwalls at some point before the show or are we meeting earlier that evening at a local pub?

I'd invite you all round to my ex-home, which is literally around the corner in Primrose Hill, but I don't think that my ex-wife would be amused. big_smile

The questions I can answer are as follows:

Yes, Phil can provide name tags at Dingwalls, this reduces the number he has to do the following day.

Yes, I believe Phil and Geoff would be able to sell the aftershow party tickets, or otherwise collect from Michael at the meet up point the following day (or at the RAH, I assume).

Yes, we can meet up in a pub before Dingwalls. I will provide details on which one shortly...

No, your ex wife is not welcome (unless she promises to buy your friends a round of drinks!) smile

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

George (and everyone) while this has crept into this topic , To stop getting confused and just to relay anyone's fears that they'll miss out , this is how it goes on May 3rd/4th

Wooders (phil) will be attending the Aynsley Lister Show @ Dingwalls in Camden Town London
on  the Sunday evening of May 3rd , he will have with him (armed) a bunch load of Aftershow Tickets for Cocoon the following night May 4th , he will distribute them to the forum members for the princely sum of £20 each to those who are on the Final Guestlist (WHICH WILL BE PUT UP ON FORUM NEXT WEEK) This List is being given to Cocoon Management/Staff next week as me and Phil have a meeting with Tim Gardner Manager of Cocoon on Thursday 16th April

Please don't worry all ...  as the loose ends are being finalised and as i said above i will post a Guestlist One more time to give a few of you who have got question marks by your name as i've got no feedback on you attending with friends or not ,  Before i close the Guestlist altogether for Us & Cocoon

Thanks for all your patience , I know none of you are going to miss out and you will get your tickets  (we ain't ticketmaster  lol) ................ This is Joe fans for Joe Fans

............................. Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Cheers Michael, now I know what's what. wink

RIP Iron Man

Greenose wrote:

Hi, Wooders has asked me to check how many forum members will be attending Dingwalls, and able to pick up their badges there. So far I believe these members are attending:

Greenose + 1
Cathy + George
Eva, Gunter + 1
Wooders + 1
Pete59 + 1
Sandy + 1
RICjunkie
Tripsy + 3
Geoff + Sue
Bill S + 1
Bizzer + Sharon
Maggie
PaulB74
Kayabarb + 1
Currymandavid
Icon + 1
Mansfield
Eldo56
Wombat
Vickyh31 + 7

Is there more? smile

Ooops! I haven't visited this topic since very early on, but decided to see what was happening here.
We won't be at Dingwalls, but sure look forward to meeting everyone the following night...pre and post show gatherings!
Bill S (I have started calling my daughter "plus one")

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

79 (edited by mbcl 2009-04-10 16:20:41)

YES YES YES - I just managed to wrangle going down and bought a ticket:D It was awkward as Alex cannot stay overnight, so I am going down on the 3rd for and Kate and Alex (thanks Kate) will drive down on the 4th for Joe. All I have to figure out is how I am actually geting there but I will make it:D

So please add me +0

On down side is we cannot make the after show party, it would be too much for Alex.

Bill S wrote:

Hi, Wooders has asked me to check how many forhe 3rdum members will be attending Dingwalls, and able to pick up their badges there. So far I believe these members are attending:

Greenose + 1
Cathy + George
Eva, Gunter + 1
Wooders + 1
Pete59 + 1
Sandy + 1
RICjunkie
Tripsy + 3
Geoff + Sue
Bill S + 1
Bizzer + Sharon
Maggie
PaulB74
Kayabarb + 1
Currymandavid
Icon + 1
Mansfield
Eldo56
Wombat
Vickyh31 + 7

Great news Martin! I'm sure there will be someone local who can help you get down there.

Great to hear that you are coming too Lee, I read elsewhere that you say Aynsley with Parker in the US!

Hopefully some more of you decide to come too, it will be a great night! smile

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)

Well reminded.
Just sent for my ticket now.

See you all there.

Pub before ??????

Can't you just feel the excitement building........

Are we gonna have a ball or what?

Ian

Please be in no doubt that this is the REAL ME! Beware imposters........................

Hell Yeah:D Better take it easy on the fluids though on the 3rd, would that be bummer if it messed up the 4th. Not much chance of that happening though:rolleyes:

Icon wrote:

Ian

mbcl wrote:

Hell Yeah:D Better take it easy on the fluids though on the 3rd, would that be bummer if it messed up the 4th. Not much chance of that happening though:rolleyes:

Icon wrote:

Ian

Hmm, well, take it easy? big_smile

mbcl wrote:

Icon wrote:

Ian

(Just a quick off-topic aside to Martin - if you simply place a space after the preceding word, your smilies will appear as big_smile instead of as:D ) wink

You Brits are already this excited (so am I!) .....can you imagine the level of excitement among our North American and European friends, many of whom will be seeing both London and the RAH for the first time ever??? Hard to imagine.

RIP Iron Man

86 (edited by mbcl 2009-04-12 11:25:19)

Simple! been trying to figure that one out for ages, thanks smile big_smile

Amsterhammer wrote:
mbcl wrote:

Icon wrote:

Ian

(Just a quick off-topic aside to Martin - if you simply place a space after the preceding word, your smilies will appear as big_smile instead of as:D ) wink

You Brits are already this excited (so am I!) .....can you imagine the level of excitement among our North American and European friends, many of whom will be seeing both London and the RAH for the first time ever??? Hard to imagine.

Hey, I'll be there too, can't wait, a great start to the weekend! smile

I see from the facebook event that a few other musicians have said they will be attending, Scott McKeon, Jesse Davy, Joe is a maybe too... big_smile

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=5 … amp;ref=mf

88 (edited by Greenose 2009-04-15 11:26:00)

Hi, I’d just like to let you know that a meeting place has been decided for those who wish to meet up before the concert at Dingwalls on Sunday 3rd March.

The Ice Wharf which is just off Camden High Street.

The address is: The Ice Wharf, Suffolk Wharf 28 Jamestown Road, NW1 7BY

We have chosen somewhere which is close to Dingwalls, cheap and family friendly smile

"What differentiates the Ice Wharf is its size (it's big) and location - right on the canal. It's the only pub in Camden where you can have a pint and dip your toes in the water at the same time."

http://camdenlock.net/pubs/pubs.html

More details here:

http://ultimatepubguide.com/pubs/info.phtml?pub_id=84

If anyone would like to join us, we will be there from 6pm until 7pm, at which point we will leave to join the queue at Dingwalls around 7.15, so if you can't meet us in the pub, try to see us then before the venue opens at 7.30! smile

Without going too much off topic I hope, I have also been asked to tell you that there will be a fan chat on Aynsley’s forum this Saturday 19th April at 7pm BST, prior to our meet up at Dingwalls.  Any fans of Aynlsey or interested parties are welcome to join us at:

http://www.aynsleylister.co.uk/forums/

Hope to see you there, and on the 3rd and 4th... big_smile

cheers

89 (edited by currymandavid 2009-04-15 21:44:09)

Greenose wrote:

Hi, I’d just like to let you know that a meeting place has been decided for those who wish to meet up before the concert at Dingwalls on Sunday 3rd March.

Thanks for arranging this cool  I'm glad to say I'll be there at 6 o'clock on the dot. Now that I'm staying over and not driving back I might allow myself a drink or two.

cheers!

David

More good organizing, Duncan. We can dip our toes while 'shoppers' can explore the market. Thank you! tongue

RIP Iron Man