Topic: Hello from Yonkers, NY!

Hello Everyone! My name is Martin and I'm a 19 year old guitarist. I first saw Joe back when he opened for Peter Frampton (I can't remember exactly what year is was. 2003-04?). I had NEVER heard anyone play like that in my life! From then on I tried to see him whenever he would play at B.B. Kings Blues Club in Manhattan.

I just got back from the show at the Bergen Performing Arts Center in New Jersey. Front Row!!! It was soooo cool! I got one of his picks too! *melts* My jaw fell down to the floor; awesome show, awesome crowd!

Anyone see the show?

Re: Hello from Yonkers, NY!

Hi Martin and welcome to the forum.

You a fan already since 13! You should have been in here a long time ago. Still, better late than never. As a guitarist yourself I guess you'll be spending most time with the gearheads. Well why not?

Look forward to hearing what you have to say. Post regularly and maybe post some clips of your music. There are some brilliant players on here so you'll be in very good company.

Enjoy
MikeH

No Hits, No Hype.......................Classic Rock Jan 2012

Welcome to Joe's forum, Martin. It's so great to keep on getting young members jumping in.

There are indeed plenty of musicians in here and they are always willing to help with tips and advice.....even Joe himself chips in from time to time.

Tripsy smile

Good to see ya.

You've seen Joe where I would like to. New York that is.
Maybe one day cool

Yeah, as Mike says. Post some music if you can.
Always great to hear what the forum throng is up to.

Enjoy your Joe experience.